All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use.
Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow! Now with new PCS RC2 Cartridge for better overall performance.
The do it all trail fork for riders who don't have team mechanics, shuttle drivers or those of us who just want to ride more than maintain! Now in all new black addition.
- 130-140-150-160mm travel settings for 650B+
- RC2 PCS cartridge (low & high speed compression & rebound adjust)
- PCS cartridge has internal floating piston
- Adjustable air volume spacer w/preload adjust
- Forged crown
- 35mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- 15x110mm Q-LOC2 through axle / Disc only design
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Steerer tube AL7050 1.5-1 1/8" CTS
- Note: 15mm Titanium QLOC2 included
- Boost 110x15 Axle
- Intergrated fender mount
- Weight 2020G
- 2 year warranty