All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use. Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
Time to get rowdy with the all new Durolux! Our all mountain rockstar. The Durolux begs to be ridden fast and hard. Flowy, fast, rocky, jumps; it takes it all in stride with a grin or a smile. No matter if your ride Mega-Avanlanche, your local flow trail or the gnar in British Columbia, the Durolux has got you covered. PCS cartridge provides outstanding adjustments and is easy to service.
This Durolux comes with the 15mm Qloc conversion kit installed from our facility in North America. 15x100 gives more hub options and fits a larger variety of wheels.
This fork is available for demo through our DTYD
- 180-170-160 travel settings set by internal spacer system
- R2C2 (Low & high speed compression with high speed and low speed rebound adjust)
- PCS Cartridge
- Adjustable air chamber with volume spacer
- A6000 series hollow and forged crown
- 36mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- 15mm axle adapters for a 15x100mm hub
- 15mm Titanium Q-Loc2 through axle
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Low friction dual lip wiper
- AL7050 1.5-11/8" steerer tube
- Mud guard and hardware included
- CNC Aluminum dials and hardware
- Weight 2169 grams
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty
- 15mm axle adapters installed
- 20mm Qloc2 also provided for any backwards compatibility