All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use. Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
A multiple World Champion, World Cup overall and gold medal winner in London, the Axon is an XC racer's dream come true. The Axon was designed with the simple philosophy of being light, fast and reliable to endure an intense race season.
- 80-100-120 mm travel settings
- RL RC Cartridge
- Adjustable air volume spacer w/preload adjust
- Hollow carbon crown
- Carbon steering column
- 32mm A7050 gold anodized stanchion
- 15mm Q-LOC2 through axle / Disc only design
- Lower carbon legs - magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Note: 15mm Titanium QLOC2 included and remote lockout
- Weight 1450g