All of our WERX performance driven forks are hand assembled based of your riding weight and preferences using specific components and rider tuned adjustments that our own Werx factory riders use. Each Werx built fork provides incredible small bump sensitivity, with solid mid stroke and end stroke to inspire confidence during your most challenging rides. Let us take control of your flow!
Time to get rowdy with the all new Durolux! Our all mountain rockstar. The Durolux begs to be ridden fast and hard. Flowy, fast, rocky, jumps; it takes it all in stride with a grin or a smile. No matter if your ride Mega-Avanlanche, your local flow trail or the gnar in BC, the new Durolux has got you covered.
PREORDERS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED. DELIVERY IS EXPECTED IN August
ORDERS NEED TO BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN 6-31-17 TO RECEIVE THE FIRST SHIPMENT INTO NORTH AMERICA.
- 180-170-160 travel settings set by internal spacer system
- R2C2 (Low & high speed compression with high speed and low speed rebound adjust)
- PCS Cartridge
- Adjustable air chamber with volume spacer
- A6000 series hollow and forged crown
- 36mm A7050 black anodized stanchion
- 20mm Q-Loc2 through axle
- Lower magnesium monocoque through axle design
- Low friction dual lip wiper
- AL7050 1.5-11/8" steerer tube
- Mud guard and hardware included
- CNC Aluminum dials and hardware
- Weight 2250
- 2 year limited manufacturing warranty